Friday 13 May 2016

Dear Mr. VIP

Oh Life. It must be so good to be driven around like a boss, you can sit there, fall asleep, read a book, gaze into spac.

There are so many things in this world that can make us loose our cool ( btw I have zero tolerance to stuff that waste one's time). Sometimes its stuff that the humans we live with do that contribute to this, and at times its just the time of the month like - am one to know about this a little too well , me and many other women across this planet we call home.

Today I wake up, in a foul mood... my tummy had been running for the past three days from some food I had eaten at this nice restaurant, trust me, all I wanted was a simple dish - some calamari and salad... I got hell instead! So today I decided that I was much better and i could manage going to work. the cramps were not that bad and the toilet runs had reduced... a lot. so I get up, dress up and off is off.
As I drive, I see this car out of nowhere since I was approaching a corner, come onto me like they wanted to crush me if I do not make way! NOT TODAY SAITAN, NOT T O D A Y!! so i got this pic below to explain the scenario visually ..


So what do I do to this driver and his boss ( oh , the car was having some weird number plates, the boss was sitting in the back left), being driven around must be really nice ... he seemed to just be seating there, gazing outside, maybe wondering why he did not have a chopper to fly him to work instead of rushing through traffic.. and why all of a sudden he was not moving as fast as his dear, loyal driver had promised. Instead, there was this girl , shouting as she moved her hands in the air with anger, that  there was no way , she was going to move and that they should get back to their own lane and simply be patient instead of making matters worse.

you know what, If they were in such a hurry, why did they not get on the road like yesterday night when there was literally no one on the road to block them??? Arrrgghhh so I just stopped... and watched as they maneuvered through the correct lane. That move was criminal btw. 

What makes you loose your cool? share yours in the comment section below.

Bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment